Are We Listening?
· Doctor, this is the third time I’ve been here for this problem.
· Doctor, there is a strange odor around my pet’s head. Could it be his ears?
· Doctor, my dog goes swimming at the cottage every summer. Should I be doing something to protect his ears?
These are the sounds of spring once again in veterinary practice. In my clinic the answer is easy: Oxyfresh Pet Ear Cleaner is simply the best ear-cleaning product I have ever recommended in practice.
Leading veterinary surgeon Dr. Joe Bojrab recommends Oxyfresh Pet Ear Cleaner in every one of his ear surgery lectures:
· He feels that it is the best ceruminolytic product available on the market.
· For ear medication to work, the ear must be completely clean.
· This product is water-soluble.
· It does not sting the ear or the eyes and has a pleasant odor.
· Oxyfresh Pet Ear Cleaner oxidizes sulfur to eliminate volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) and the odor and inflammation associated with VSCs.
· This oxidative activity is very tough on sulfur bonds found in anaerobic bacteria cell walls.
· The result is a clean and deodorized ear that is more effectively treated by antibiotic, steroids and antifungal prescription medication.
Oxyfresh Pet Ear Cleaner: #420 (8 fl. oz.) | #820 (gallon refill)
Stay Informed — Join Our Veterinary E-mail Group!
Be the first to receive e-mails about product specials, new product and support material announcements, affiliate programs, testimonials, unique clinical product uses and tips on introducing colleagues into Oxyfresh! To join, simply send an e-mail requesting to be added to the group to Subscribe@oxyfreshww.com.
To try Oxyfresh products risk free, please visit www.oxyfresh.com/bbeck