I have been in and out of many MLMs, like, I suspect, most entrepreneurs. It began way back in 1982 with Tupperware. I even worked my way to Manager and had a big station wagon!
At any rate, I've been with RGarden since 1995. Just working part-time, I've had income since the second month I decided to work it as a business. I'm still just working RGarden part-time and still collecting a check every month!
RGarden is a nutrition supplement business, which works great with my "regular" business as Nutrition Consultant. My most favorite things about RGarden are:
1. They have consistently high quality products.
2. Customers/distributors pay the same price.
3. There is no sign-up fee.
4. It only costs $50 a month in products/sales material to receive a residual check.
5. You can talk to the company president, marketing director, etc. if you request. None of that "he's too busy right now" baloney.
6. The compensation plan is really great, especially the *fast grow bonus*. Click here to see the compensation plan, which is *very easy* to understand.
(Click on my name to see a picture of me & my family)