It's been stated that when we're born, our bodies contain 96% water. When most adults die prematurely, their bodies are found to be only 50% water. Makes you think, huh? Do you know how much water you should be drinking? The rule of thumb is one ounce of water per two pounds of body weight. In other words, if you weigh 150 lbs., half of that is 75. So you need to drink 75 ounces of water every day. Other beverages don't count, such as sodas, coffee, tea, milk, beer, etc. Water only. What kind of water? Purified or filtered water is acceptable, but hexagonal water is the best.
- Hexagonal water is more readily absorbed into the body.
- Hexagonal water helps move nutrients into the cells faster.
- Hexagonal water helps remove toxins and wastes from your body.
- Hexagonal water is alkaline to help balance the pH of your body.
- Hexagonal water helps prevent chronic dehydration.
- Hexagonal water helps strengthen your immune system.
- Hexagonal water enhances metabolic reactions.
- Hexagonal water improves cellular communication.
To learn more, visit http://water-plus-resources.info. Be sure to click on "The Product" link to view a 30-minute video. It may take awhile to load, so please be patient.